About this themed webinar:
Are you interested in measuring the key characteristics of audio
circuits but find the professional market's equipment too
expensive? Then join our upcoming webinar on Affordable Audio
Measurements! Alfred Rosenkränzer will show you how to measure
audio circuits without breaking the bank, using free or low-cost
audio measurement software and an external or internal USB sound
In this webinar, we'll share some hardware enhancements to help
you improve the quality of your measurements. Learn how to use
filters to get rid of noise shaping artifacts, Fliege notch filter
to reduce distortion, and low or bandpass filters to clean up the
generator signal at a specific frequency like 1 kHz. We'll also
answer some of the most common questions about audio measurements,
including how to handle uncalibrated inputs and outputs and how to
prevent the digitizer from creating its own distortion.
- Introduction to affordable audio measurement solutions
- Hardware enhancements to improve the quality of your
- Tips and tricks for handling uncalibrated inputs and
- How to prevent the digitizer from creating its own
Questions to be answered:
- How can you handle uncalibrated outputs?
- How do you handle uncalibrated inputs?
- How can you get rid of noise shaping artifacts of the DAC?
- How can you clean up the generator output for a specific test
- How can you prevent the digitizer from creating its own
As a bonus, five lucky attendees will have a chance to win
an Elektor Audio Collection (USB Stick). This USB stick
contains over 220 selected audio circuits published in Elektor
between 1994 and 2009, providing a comprehensive collection of
audio designs for home construction. Don't miss this
opportunity to improve your audio measurements!